Bangladesh Airlines Training Center (BATC) of BimanBangladeshAirlines is the main EASA Section 147 affirmed Aircraft Maintenance Preparing Organization among the neighboring nations. This instructional hub is likewise endorsed by Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh as CAAB Part 147 association for leading air ship support designing courses. Under the benefits of EASA Part-147 and CAAB Part 147 endorsement, Bangladesh Airlines Training Center is putting forth the fundamental courses for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering on
a. Classification B1.1 (Airplanes Turbine) and
b. Classification B2 (Avionics)
B1.1 Airplanes Turbine - 13 modules- 03 years- 16 seat capacity
B2 Avionics 12 modules- 03 years- 16 seat capacity
The term of the courses incorporates Practical Preparing on Live Aircraft like Boeing 737, Boeing 777, DASH 8 at Biman Engineering Hangar Complex
Mission of the Program
- To create HR for Aircraft Support Engineering at European Standard.
- To meet the neighborhood and global prerequisites of AMEs in Aircraft Support field.
- To procure settlement by trading gifted HR. The Program
Advantages from the program
- Successful completion of every module incorporates EASA and CAAB Part 66 permitting examination at BATC.
- On finishing of the preparation the understudies will have the capacity to work in Aircraft Maintenance field all over the world.
- This Course will meet the underlying necessity of getting permit from Civil Aviation specialists of any EU nations, Bangladesh and other nations.
A Dedicated Team of Professionals
The professional team of Instructors is developed with a minimum qualification of B.Sc. in Mechanical /Electrical/ Electronic Engineering .All of them hold Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) License. They are approved by CAAB and EASA Part 147 to conduct AME courses. Instructors are highly trained at home and abroad to conduct professional training on Boeing 737,Boeing 777 and DASH 8 Aircraft.